Working with the right mortgage professional can save you thousands of dollars, not to mention a huge amount of stress. I asked my clients why they confidently refer me to their friends and family, and this is what they said:
- 1. I work directly with you and am there for you. In addition to getting you the best mortgage package, I provide advice throughout the buying process. Even if you are a year away from purchasing your new home, I offer advice to get you into the best position to buy your property and meet your goal.
- 2. You can always call me. I understand that my clients have to make decisions when it works for them and they cannot address these financial issues during the workday. So I make myself available to my clients pretty much 7 days a week at all hours of the day. And if I can’t answer the phone at the moment, I always get back to them right away. This alone relieves a huge amount of stress for clients who are in a position to make a quick decision on something that is so important in their life.
- 3. I do what is best for my clients. As a broker, I have many lending options that I can offer clients: banks, mortgage companies, credit unions, etc. They all have different requirements, and some are easier to work with than others. I choose the lenders that will work best for my client’s situation, not for my own gain. As a long time broker, a good part of my day is spent answering emails when clients are looking for advice, and having conversations with clients about their situations. Many times these conversations do not translate into financial incentive for me, but it is what the client needs at the time. I know many of us need a sounding board sometimes so I’m happy to provide sound advice to my clients whenever they need it.
- 4. There are no surprises. I help you make an informed decision. The costs associated with buying are disclosed to you, and if there is anything usual, I will tell you. I explain things plainly and give advice my clients can trust.
When you are looking for a mortgage broker, or any real estate professional, here’s what questions you should ask yourself:
- 1. Is this person putting my needs ahead of his or her financial gains? How do I know that I can trust him or her with one of the biggest financial decisions of my life?
- 2. Is this person providing sound and trustworthy advice?
- 3. Is this person knowledgeable about banking products and qualification requirements?
- 4. Am I dealing with this person directly? Does he or she respond in a timely manner? Can I be confident that if my mortgage is approved and I have questions many months later, my mortgage broker will take the time to answer them?
Call or email me today to discuss how I can get the best mortgage for your situation!